|
a little smile on my face every time you come near
side glances we share every second we look away
there's a time when time's likely stop when you're around
just you and me, just us and moment
time when my blood dried and my heart stopped
I'm nothing without you, because you're a little bit taste of everything in my life
and everything is not something that comes everyday
crystal clear from your eyes melted me inside
I'm dying a little bit more when you're saying goodbye
I don't like a word of good bye, no matter how great the way you're saying it
Cause every second passing me by sharing with you, worths all my life..
be with me, cause we're meant to be
all the time, endlessly
side glances we share every second we look away
there's a time when time's likely stop when you're around
just you and me, just us and moment
time when my blood dried and my heart stopped
I'm nothing without you, because you're a little bit taste of everything in my life
and everything is not something that comes everyday
crystal clear from your eyes melted me inside
I'm dying a little bit more when you're saying goodbye
I don't like a word of good bye, no matter how great the way you're saying it
Cause every second passing me by sharing with you, worths all my life..
be with me, cause we're meant to be
all the time, endlessly

Post a Comment