|
I will always remember the day we met
How the perfect figure of yours kept my mind on diversion
Holding hands, we shared our feelings
Giving each other warmth, I believe money can't buy
It happened so fast, maybe it's too fast
How fast I was completely being in love with you
How soon we decided to be together, belong for each other
And how early time picked up your presence from me
It's very beautiful, though I know it's very short
How could I deal with a grief of loss from something that means everything for me
While you know everything it's not something that comes around everyday
I ask God why love is being given if it was only intended to be taken away
Put me in a state of destruction and delusion
My heart aches, sobs and cries
Because it will never find its home again
When you passed away you took half life out of me
Being there, I stood still
When my knees got out, sometimes I kneel
Devastated by acknowledgment of who's laying six feet under me
This very mother earth sealed my love away from me
Without a chance at all
To ever see your face again
Or touch your arms again
And even hear your voice again
I am depressed
And I know I will always be
Losing my soul and passion
Life's completely different with you out of picture
It's just doom and gloom
How the perfect figure of yours kept my mind on diversion
Holding hands, we shared our feelings
Giving each other warmth, I believe money can't buy
It happened so fast, maybe it's too fast
How fast I was completely being in love with you
How soon we decided to be together, belong for each other
And how early time picked up your presence from me
It's very beautiful, though I know it's very short
How could I deal with a grief of loss from something that means everything for me
While you know everything it's not something that comes around everyday
I ask God why love is being given if it was only intended to be taken away
Put me in a state of destruction and delusion
My heart aches, sobs and cries
Because it will never find its home again
When you passed away you took half life out of me
Being there, I stood still
When my knees got out, sometimes I kneel
Devastated by acknowledgment of who's laying six feet under me
This very mother earth sealed my love away from me
Without a chance at all
To ever see your face again
Or touch your arms again
And even hear your voice again
I am depressed
And I know I will always be
Losing my soul and passion
Life's completely different with you out of picture
It's just doom and gloom

is this about you or fiction?