|
I don't want this to be over
I don't want lose you from the picture
cause when they say time helps you to forget
I don't want it to happen
some places may be forgotten
some events may be unremembered
but not a tiny part of yours i want to blank out
no matter it's a truth hurts
or happy thoughts
flower blossoms because of you
sun rises and brighten me above the horizon
little touch of yours makes me shudder
can't you see how much i miss you?
don't u see i'm losing you?
won't u want us to share time together again?
i'm vulnerable without you
though i don't want it to be one sided
if you don't want me then I'm helpless
i could only wish you stay in ecstasy state
whether with me or not
in spite it splits me to half
cause you're the other part
I'm losing, I'm missing
I'm loving
the one I'll never get back
I don't want lose you from the picture
cause when they say time helps you to forget
I don't want it to happen
some places may be forgotten
some events may be unremembered
but not a tiny part of yours i want to blank out
no matter it's a truth hurts
or happy thoughts
flower blossoms because of you
sun rises and brighten me above the horizon
little touch of yours makes me shudder
can't you see how much i miss you?
don't u see i'm losing you?
won't u want us to share time together again?
i'm vulnerable without you
though i don't want it to be one sided
if you don't want me then I'm helpless
i could only wish you stay in ecstasy state
whether with me or not
in spite it splits me to half
cause you're the other part
I'm losing, I'm missing
I'm loving
the one I'll never get back

Post a Comment