|
In the middle of the road
where dust meets wind
when rain releases its love to earth
kisses the asphalt, teases the pebbles, and seduces the soil
I want you today as much as I want you ten years a go
Nothing hasn't changed
My love still the same
It's even growing stronger, you know if it's possible
I wait for certain moment
Saying how hard I fall for you again
Not even missing a beat of my heart
Sending jolt through my vein
Making me happy and sad all the same time
But I also scared
Terrified your love would change and would not be the same
Cause what life could be if I don't have you in my life
Nothing more than just words that formed into sentences
Sentences molded into paragraphs
Casted into chapters
and framed them into book
a meaningless book of my life
My autobiography has you written all over the pages
everybody knows It's achromatic piece before you came
thanks to you, now I'm not colorblind
where dust meets wind
when rain releases its love to earth
kisses the asphalt, teases the pebbles, and seduces the soil
I want you today as much as I want you ten years a go
Nothing hasn't changed
My love still the same
It's even growing stronger, you know if it's possible
I wait for certain moment
Saying how hard I fall for you again
Not even missing a beat of my heart
Sending jolt through my vein
Making me happy and sad all the same time
But I also scared
Terrified your love would change and would not be the same
Cause what life could be if I don't have you in my life
Nothing more than just words that formed into sentences
Sentences molded into paragraphs
Casted into chapters
and framed them into book
a meaningless book of my life
My autobiography has you written all over the pages
everybody knows It's achromatic piece before you came
thanks to you, now I'm not colorblind

Post a Comment