|
Maybe this is a feeling of lonely that I might never have before
There's a lot of people, surrounding me. But why the only thing that I could feel is nothing?
Is it true that I am desperately need to be taken care of?
Boy Friend, Girl Friend, Best Friend, Just Friend
Anything..
Even I could break a moment of silence, just with thoughts that are never stop running through my head..
How it is really for me, in finding a way to focus on what I shall do, if the only thing that I can think about is preventing my self from its destructive path of life
Because it's true, excluded half of my self, none would care of me..
I don't know what to do, I really am,
I wish someone could pull me, instead of push me away..
I only need one present..
contains a guide of finding out what I really want,
despite the fact I cannot do, because I am stuck in a never ending wonder about what kind of life I might want..
Question,
What is me in 10 years projection from now?
Don't answer it..
The right question is..
What is me in today?
and I'm sorry to my self, to frankly say that I don't know..
There's a lot of people, surrounding me. But why the only thing that I could feel is nothing?
Is it true that I am desperately need to be taken care of?
Boy Friend, Girl Friend, Best Friend, Just Friend
Anything..
Even I could break a moment of silence, just with thoughts that are never stop running through my head..
How it is really for me, in finding a way to focus on what I shall do, if the only thing that I can think about is preventing my self from its destructive path of life
Because it's true, excluded half of my self, none would care of me..
I don't know what to do, I really am,
I wish someone could pull me, instead of push me away..
I only need one present..
contains a guide of finding out what I really want,
despite the fact I cannot do, because I am stuck in a never ending wonder about what kind of life I might want..
Question,
What is me in 10 years projection from now?
Don't answer it..
The right question is..
What is me in today?
and I'm sorry to my self, to frankly say that I don't know..

Post a Comment