|
"Thanks for being so sweet..
For giving me love, for giving me joy..
A little smile of you is brightening my day..
A small amount of your tender is keeping me to live another day.."
"Thanks for the affection,
without you I shall pass anything in this world, because they're meant nothing, unless I'm with you"
"Everything is changing but I don't care, because we're still the same,
your laughter, my response, anything about us"
"Beautiful as you are, the love that lies in my heart for like ever,
I shall thank God too, for gave me a huge bless, which is an existence of yours"
"Even if you're stop loving me, and I damn that because I pray everyday for every single moment of love that we have,
you have to know that i'll still love you..
and it has no requirement..
wish it won't ever expired even it feels like hell..
because time will heal, and the only thing that matter is I am still able to let you be happy..
instead of hating you by not loving me,
because love has its own way,
and I don't want to lose it, surely I don't
It just feels so good in loving you,
and I don't want anything from you,
because I am just grateful for you to taught me what love is like"
"Dear Love, I do love you"
Like I could feel all of the things above
One day.. Maybe one day..
For giving me love, for giving me joy..
A little smile of you is brightening my day..
A small amount of your tender is keeping me to live another day.."
"Thanks for the affection,
without you I shall pass anything in this world, because they're meant nothing, unless I'm with you"
"Everything is changing but I don't care, because we're still the same,
your laughter, my response, anything about us"
"Beautiful as you are, the love that lies in my heart for like ever,
I shall thank God too, for gave me a huge bless, which is an existence of yours"
"Even if you're stop loving me, and I damn that because I pray everyday for every single moment of love that we have,
you have to know that i'll still love you..
and it has no requirement..
wish it won't ever expired even it feels like hell..
because time will heal, and the only thing that matter is I am still able to let you be happy..
instead of hating you by not loving me,
because love has its own way,
and I don't want to lose it, surely I don't
It just feels so good in loving you,
and I don't want anything from you,
because I am just grateful for you to taught me what love is like"
"Dear Love, I do love you"
Like I could feel all of the things above
One day.. Maybe one day..

Post a Comment