|
Do I truly live in people judgment?
Who am I when I'm not around people?
The person that still tries so hard, to be the one that they expect..
or the person that have courage to show herself who truly she is
wondering the shadow of me,
that keep screaming "let me go, I'm not this"
stressed i am, depressed is my other name
watching day goes by, day after day
constantly never change..
because perhaps, I don't have the courage to deal what's going on with the real me..
Well, I'm still waiting for her to come out..
And tell the world, that she doesn't need em!
Because truly she does not need it, true, if it only cares to her only when she is being who it wants her to be
sorry, cannot fulfill your expectation,
maybe now I'm not the one that you ever know
the unexpected of me
it's just the way I live my life
Who am I when I'm not around people?
The person that still tries so hard, to be the one that they expect..
or the person that have courage to show herself who truly she is
wondering the shadow of me,
that keep screaming "let me go, I'm not this"
stressed i am, depressed is my other name
watching day goes by, day after day
constantly never change..
because perhaps, I don't have the courage to deal what's going on with the real me..
Well, I'm still waiting for her to come out..
And tell the world, that she doesn't need em!
Because truly she does not need it, true, if it only cares to her only when she is being who it wants her to be
sorry, cannot fulfill your expectation,
maybe now I'm not the one that you ever know
the unexpected of me
it's just the way I live my life

Post a Comment